GOTHAER TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEŃ S.A.
Development of Business Continuity Plan of Information Systems
The big experience and complex qualifications of Eversoft experts in complex business and information programmes/projects made it possible to start co-operation with Gothaer in a project covering development of business continuity plan of information systems as one of key components of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) of the company. Good knowledge of insurance sector and advanced practice in implementation of information security management systems and business continuity plans of IT services in big companies helped to accomplish this difficult project in time and financial limits. This would not be possible without full involvement of business and IT stakeholders.
Client: Gothaer Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A.
- The project covered all operational and support processes in the company
- 19 business stakeholders and 6 IT stakeholders participated in the project
- Accomplished under time pressure and with limited accessibility of the client experts
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and key plan parameters definition
- Full technical analysis of the information system environment of the company and hazards/gaps analysis, identification of systems classes for critical IT services, system analysis for IT services management
- Development of Business Continuity Plans of Information Systems
- Development of recommendations and instructions for Business Continuity Plans of Information Systems, with particular attention to the basis of technical and system infrastructure development of IT services environment and to the modification of some elements of information system architecture of the company
Project phase: completed in 2013